kerberos 1.3.1 compile failure on Mac OS X Server 10.2.6

satadru pramanik satadru at umich.edu
Sun Aug 10 11:57:42 EDT 2003

I'm attempting to compile kerberos 1.3.1 on a Mac OS X Server system.

I did a clean configure with no special flags, and then did a make.

The compile fails with the following error.  What am I doing wrong?

making all in lib/rpc/unit-test...
gcc -L../../../lib -g -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wcast-qual
-Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wshadow -Wno-comment -pedantic  -o client
client.o rpc_test_clnt.o \
        -lgssrpc -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err
ld: Undefined symbols:
_krb5_gss_dbg_client_expcreds
_gss_mech_krb5
_gss_mech_krb5_old