Download problems

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 5 14:38:47 EDT 2003

>>>>> "HWerle" == Heinz Werle <HWerle at snapappliance.com> writes:

HWerle> I am having trouble downloading the source for krb5-1.3.1 from
HWerle> the site.  After completing the three question list, I get the
HWerle> following message:

HWerle> We are unable to honor your download request either because we
HWerle> determined that your computer is not in North America or we
HWerle> were unable to locate it at all!

This is a common failure mode if the IP address you're connecting from
does not have a reverse DNS mapping associated with it.
Unfortunately, since we do not control the download server, this is
unlikely to get fixed anytime soon.

---Tom