PayPal Verification

verification@paypal.com verification at paypal.com
Wed Apr 30 23:36:42 EDT 2003

Dear PayPal user,
As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review of our member accounts.
You are requested to visit our site by following the link given below
http://www.paypal.com/verification/%?6488820019
Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment to send and receive money online, and maintain the PayPal Experience.
Thank you
Accounts Management
As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
Copyright 2003 PayPal. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal and the PayPal logo are trademarks of PayPal

About Us | Accounts | Fees | Privacy | Security Center | User Agreement | Developers | Referrals | Help

Copyright © 1999-2003 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance