Collect your winnings - $4,000 is waiting for you - ucantlose.co.uk

Winner's Department help at ucantlose.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 07:28:22 EDT 2003

******** http://www.UCantLose.co.uk uses opt-in emails for
promotion, all email addresses are obtained through opt-in
requests. If you have not requested this information then please
accept my apologies for disturbing you. Simply send an email to
mailto:remove at ucantlose.co.uk with the word "unsubscribe" in the
subject line and I will remove you from my records ********

Two years ago, on a rainy Monday afternoon, I was placing my
usual bets using the Internet at work and I suddenly had a moment
of inspiration that changed my life!!

*Why have you emailed me?

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Carl Yardley and I am
the very proud owner of http://www.ucantlose.co.uk - You have
received this email because you have expressed an interest in
gambling whilst surfing the Internet. Give me two minutes of your
time and I will change your life forever!!

*How?

I have been gambling and gaming on-line since I was 18 and two
years ago I stumbled upon a very simple way of ensuring that I
won every time. At first could not believe that winning money was
this easy so I only bet small and tested the technique but as my
confidence grew so did my bets, now I win big!!!! As the Internet
gets bigger and more global my simple technique gets easier and
easier to use. My website contains "dynamite" information that
bookmakers don't want you to see, but I have decided to finally
share my knowledge.

My full NO RISK sports gambling technique is being used to win
$1,000's everyday (This technique works in any currency!). This
technique is very easy to use and I can guarantee you will soon
be winning 100% of the time and a full refund, plus I will give
you over $4,000 to get you started...you really can't lose!

*Ok then, how much will this cost me?

I am giving you full and unlimited access to my technique for
the very low price of $24.95 (which is refunded in full as soon
as you access my Members Only Area). Payments can also be made
in UKPounds and Euros (see http://www.ucantlose.co.uk for more
details).

*Why should I have to pay for your technique?

I only make an initial charge to access the Members Only Area so
I know you are serious about winning money and as a legal
requirement to confirm that you are of legal age to gamble.
Remember, once you have accessed the Members Only Area and used
my technique I will refund your $24.95 in FULL!!

*Nice!! Why will you refund my membership fee and share your
secrets for nothing?

The answer to this simple...I don't like bookmakers and the huge
profits they make. I want to share my technique with as many
people as I can and turn the tables on the bookmakers, take some
money out of their pockets and place it in your pockets. Don't
forget you have nothing to lose by visiting
http://www.ucantlose.co.uk because I refund your membership fee
as soon as you start following the simple "step by step"
instructions contained in the Members Only Area.

*What else can you offer me?

Sign-up today and receive the full copy, re-print and re-seller
rights of the best selling ebook "Million Dollar Emails" at no
extra charge! (Currently Retails for $495). The "Gold Dust" ideas
in this book have been used to make well over $1,000,000.00!

*OK I'm sold, what do I do now?

Simply visit http://www.ucantlose.co.uk
Win $1,000's everyday guaranteed
100% legal, 100% ethical