Web auth

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Sat Apr 12 05:18:35 EDT 2003

I was thinking to use this solution. The application will run on a Linux
box phisically located in a DMZ with an SSL layer installed to prevent
sending plain text passwords.

Thanks for suggestions, if anybody have some othe guideline, it would be
really helpful.

Thanks again,

Sebastian

Web: http://www.neticon.it/