Authentication to realms of a tree

Marigomen, Ted {Info~Palo Alto} TED.MARIGOMEN at ROCHE.COM
Thu Apr 10 13:36:31 EDT 2003

I wish I knew.  Because of division of labor, our AD, the DC's, the
whole tree is maintained and strictly governed by another group, near
the headquarters in another continent.  I just followed Microsoft's
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbstep
s.asp and tested it and authentication worked.  Then I read lots of list
archives and SEAM and MIT Kerberos docs to understand how it worked.