Yamhill Co. Webpages Wanted

PriceCatcher.com Contact at PriceCatcher.com
Wed Apr 2 19:21:44 EST 2003

Hello, This is Ruben Contreras, Jr. I'm the founder of Yamhill County's
Community-Wide Web "PriceCatcher.com."  In an effort to put together the most complete and useful website for Yamhill County residents I'm asking for your assistance.

I'm putting together a list of local community webpages and I need your help in
locating them online for consideration. I'm looking for organization, churches, groups, schools, just about any type of webpage out there that is in someway related to the Yamhill County area.

For business listings contact me for more information.

I'd appreciate hearing back from you about any local webpages you know about.

Regards,

Ruben Contreras, Jr.
Contact at PriceCatcher.com