Win logon to a MIT Kerberos V KDC?

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 30 21:22:44 EDT 2002

The Kerberos protocol uses GMT, so as long as your timezones are correct
(including daylight savings) within the 5-minute defaults, clock skew
should have no impact on preauthentication.

-----
This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
Message may originate from an unmonitored alias ("davespam").  If so,
use "davidchr" if a direct reply is required.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
I reside in Washington, USA, where Title 19 declares that sending me
Unsolicited Commercial Email can result in a $500 fine.
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (spam and UCE) is
expressly prohibited unless by my explicit prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.