Books on kerberos

John Rudd jrudd at kzin.ucsc.edu
Mon Sep 23 17:34:28 EDT 2002

I disagree that it's a POS.  It's lacks depth, and it's certainly not the
document that you should use to administrate your KDC, but it's not a bad
intro to kerberos for people who have little to no experience with it, and
are approaching it mostly from a user's perspective.  On the otherhand,
if you WERE expecting to be a definitive reference, the blame for your
disappointment should be more internal than external.

I certainly didn't find any more mistakes in it than I found in the actual
MIT docs.