Kerberos V on Win XP

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Sep 20 12:27:38 EDT 2002

I've been trying to get Kerberos V to work (as a client)
on my Win98 at home without success - timestamp problems.

Now I've tried on a WinXP at work. Same thing. The time
is correct!

I'm not sure of the timezone though...

On the Kerberos server (a Debian GNU/Linux) it's :

        Fri Sep 20 18:24:49 CEST 2002

On the windows machine, it say

        (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien

which is correct.

Any problem between 'CEST' and 'GMT+01:00'?
--
World Trade Center domestic disruption genetic subway Ft. Meade NSA
security spy NORAD Kennedy ammonium cracking Waco, Texas ammunition