Smartcards

Mario Strasser mario.strasser at zhwin.ch
Thu Sep 5 09:56:36 EDT 2002

Hi,

On Thursday 05 September 2002 14:59, Klaas Hagemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone have any experiences using smartcards for kerberos initial
> authentication?
> Any help is welcome
In collaboration with Daniel Kouril I've written a PKINIT patch
(draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-15.txt) for Heimdal which
also includes Smartcard support. My main goal was to use the
same smartcard to logon on a Win2k Host as well as on a Linux Host,
using a Win2k KDC. Therefore, only the Schlumberger Cryptoflex card is
supported at the moment. However, it should be easy to include
other cards.

Regards
Mario

Content Security by MailMarshal