afs-krb5 integration

Cesar Garcia Cesar.Garcia at morganstanley.com
Fri Oct 18 11:23:54 EDT 2002

We haven't had problems with it. We've only recently started rolling
out OpenAFS.

Klaas> Hi Cesar, thanks for your quick help.  I supposed, i woould
Klaas> have searched a long time for this bug.....  But with your
Klaas> patch, the krb524d works good together with openafs?

Klaas> Thanks Klaas ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cesar Garcia"
Klaas> <Cesar.Garcia at morganstanley.com> To: "Ken Hornstein"
Klaas> <kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil> Cc: "Cesar Garcia"
Klaas> <Cesar.Garcia at morganstanley.com>; <kerberos at mit.edu> Sent:
Klaas> Friday, October 18, 2002 6:22 AM Subject: Re: afs-krb5
Klaas> integration