afs-krb5 integration

Cesar Garcia Cesar.Garcia at morganstanley.com
Thu Oct 17 13:42:02 EDT 2002

There is also a bug in krb524d that does not set the kvno on the
returned V4 ticket. Here's a patch:

$ diff -c krb524d.c.orig krb524d.c
*** krb524d.c.orig      Thu Oct 17 13:37:30 2002
--- krb524d.c   Thu Oct 17 13:39:55 2002
***************
*** 412,418 ****
              memset (key, 0, sizeof (*key));
              return ret;