Combined LDAP/KDC for AD 'compat' (Was: Win logon to a MIT Kerberos V KDC?)

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 8 15:46:22 EDT 2002

    Andreas> Em Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:19:44PM -0400, Sam Hartman
    Andreas> escreveu:
    >> Note that MIT's current position is that we will not accept
    >> changes to store the database in an LDAP schema, as we believe
    >> this is not really what most users want once they have examined
    >> the problem but is what most users think they want before they
    >> consider things carefully.

    Andreas> This would be an enhancement, yes. I think there are more
    Andreas> important things that are missing, such as a thread safe
    Andreas> library.

No, what I'm trying to say is that MIT does not view this proposed
change as an enhancement.

We do view thread safety as an enhancement and someone has volunteered
to implement that.