microsoft xp gssapi client talking to solaris8 gssapi server

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 3 14:18:58 EDT 2002

Our gssapi samples do not speak the same wireprotocol as the
corresponding gssclient/gssserver in the MIT distribution because ours
are based on an earlier implementation.  See Paul's email on this
(attached).

If you need the samples to test interop between the two implementations,
I recommend that you grab incarnations of gssclient and gssserver from
previous MIT distributions.

-----
This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
Message may originate from an unmonitored alias ("davespam").  If so,
use "davidchr" if a direct reply is required.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
I reside in Washington, USA, where Title 19 declares that sending me
Unsolicited Commercial Email can result in a $500 fine.
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (spam and UCE) is
expressly prohibited unless by my explicit prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.