microsoft xp gssapi client talking to solaris8 gssapi server

R Howard rhoward102002 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 11:42:34 EDT 2002

The code I am compiling on XP is from the MS platform
SDK (2/2002).  The server on the solaris box is from
the krb5-1.2.6 distribution.

I am now trying to port the same gss-client from the
MIT distribution to the XP box.  The Microsoft
compiler does not recognize the gss_nt_service_name
function call.