microsoft xp gssapi client talking to solaris8 gssapi server

R Howard rhoward102002 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 10:38:53 EDT 2002

Hey folks, hope someone can help me with this.  I have
compiled the sample gssapi client on a microsoft xp
box.  It compiled fine.  I have the MIT gssapi sample
server compiled on a solaris box.  The gssapi server
on the solaris box seems to be working fine.  I can
connect to it just fine using the MIT gssapi sample
client.  But when I try to use the gssapi client
supplied by Microsoft it just sits there waiting.  And
the server on the solaris box seems to be waiting as
well.

Has anyone gotten this to work?  Do I need to use the
MIT gssapi sample client on the Microsoft XP box?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks