krb5_get_in* routines

Mike Friedman mikef at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Nov 26 19:44:11 EST 2002

On Tue Nov 26 12:03:24 2002, Sam Hartman said:

> I believe that documentation was written but I don't believe we ship
> it and I'm not sure we have a copy.  I think Heimdal may ship a copy
> of our documentation.

Sam,

Thanks.  I downloaded the Heimdal distribution and found a plain text
file called 'init-creds' in their 'doc' directory.  At first glance,
it seems to contain what I need.  I hope it's all applicable to the
MIT distribution.

Mike

Mike Friedman                             System and Network Security
mikef at ack.Berkeley.EDU                    2484 Shattuck Avenue
1-510-642-1410                            University of California at Berkeley
http://ack.Berkeley.EDU/~mikef            http://security.berkeley.edu