Sports information

firststrike100@hotmail.com firststrike100 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:00:36 EST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sending you this email as you are directly or indirectly connected to the sport and leisure industry. This email is to request your permission to send you details of the following:

The fastest growing Website dedicated to sports and leisure in  the UK
Covers 46 Sports
Updated news 24/7 365 days a year
On-course for 2.5 Million visitors this year
Massive  subscription based email newsletter each month
10,000 + Club, Commercial, League and Leisure center Links
1500+ Pages

Featured  in national media across the United Kingdom

The reason I am looking to send you further details is because at present, we are offering a free listing on this site for your company. This is a genuine offer and the site will help you forward your companies aims and objectives with potential to draw more visitors to your companies site and improved exposure for your company

I sincerely hope you grasp this opportunity and start benefiting today.

Please reply to this email with simply YES or NO in the SUBJECT line of your message. Should you choose YES, we will send you by return mail details of the site and what we can offer you, should you choose NO we will not contact you again.

Thank you for reading this message

Sincere Regards

Mike
PR Coordinator

TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS GENUINE OFFER PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MAIL WITH
THE WORD "SUBSCRIBE" IN THE SUBJECT

PLEASE NOTE, I AM SENDING THIS AS INFO, NOT SPAM. I DO NOT CONDONE SPAM IN ANY WAY. IF THIS IS OF NO INTEREST TO YOU, PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE APOLIGIES

Alternative you can contact me for more details on thsi address: sportsgreats at hotmail.com