krb5 error code 52 - can't login

l9phan1@upstream.xomcorp.com l9phan1 at upstream.xomcorp.com
Thu May 30 11:20:16 EDT 2002

I am using a Windows 2000 as a KDC for my Kerberos environment.  I have many
Kerberos Unix clients running SUN Solais 2.6 and 8.  When a user is in more
than 32 groups on the Windows 2000 server then that user can't login into
the Unix box.

I got the following error message when using kinit command:
kinit (v5): krb5 error code 52 while getting initial credentials.

When use telnet or rlogin I just get a "login incorrect" message.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem.  Thank You.