ticket lifetimes

Derek T. Yarnell derek at cs.umd.edu
Tue May 21 11:58:14 EDT 2002

here is my kdc.conf

[kdcdefaults]
  kdc_ports = 88,750
[realms]
 CS.UMD.EDU = {
  max_life = 48h 0m 0s
  max_renewable_life = 21d 0h 0m 0s
  acl_file = /var/krb5kdc/kadm5.acl
  dict_file = /usr/share/lib/dict/words
  admin_keytab = /var/krb5kdc/kadm5.keytab
  key_stash_file = /var/krb5kdc/.k5.CS.UMD.EDU
  master_key_type = des-cbc-crc
  supported_enctypes = des-cbc-crc:normal des3-cbc-raw:normal des3-cbc-sha1:normal des-cbc-crc:v4 des-cbc-crc:afs3
 }

my krb5.conf is

[logging]
 default = FILE:/var/adm/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/adm/krb5kdc.log
 admin_server = FILE:/var/adm/kadmind.log

[libdefaults]
 default_realm = CS.UMD.EDU
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = false
 default_tkt_enctypes = des-cbc-crc des3-hmac-sha1
 default_tgs_enctypes = des-cbc-crc des3-hmac-sha1

[realms]
 CS.UMD.EDU = {
  kdc = tomax.cs.umd.edu:88
  kdc = xamot.cs.umd.edu:88