.__eprintf in libgssapi_krb5.a

Dan Million lio at ornl.gov
Fri May 17 09:13:55 EDT 2002

Hi.  I'm linking a program to libgssapi_krb5.a, which has
worked before, but now I'm getting an unresolved symbol
called .__eprintf, which is being referenced in the
init_sec_context module of the library (in make_ap_req_v2,
I think).  I did a "strings" command on libgssapi_krb5.a,
and .__eprintf shows up there, but it isn't in the list
of global symbols available from the library.

This is KRB5 v1.2.3, compiled on AIX 5.1, although the
.__eprintf string also appears in a library compiled under
AIX 4.3.3.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  I'm having
a real problem tracing down where this is coming from.

Thanks.

Dan Million