PKINIT

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Sat May 11 09:53:52 EDT 2002

The CyberSafe TrustBroker products have PKINIT (draft 5) support and
we are currently in the process of developing draft 16 (from
RFC1510bis) into our KDC. We also plan to updata the pkinit draft 5
support in our client software and toolkits (depending on a commercial
business case for this). We are therefore very interested if anybody
would like or be interested in helping us build a business case for
pkinit draft 16 in the client. If you are interested in the KDC with
draft 16 support this would also be of interest.
We are following the PacketCable specs and so, eventually plan to add
PKCROSS and other changes to the products.
See www.cybersafe.ltd.uk for company/product info.