keytab management

Frank Balluffi frank.balluffi at db.com
Thu May 9 17:14:17 EDT 2002

I understand how to display the contents of a keytab file using klist. What tool do I use to add and remove entries to and from a keytab file and where is such documentation?

Specifically, my keytab file contains a single entry for des-cbc-md5 and I need to add an entry for des-cbc-crc, do I just need to add an entry for the existing DES key that authorizes its use for des-cbc-md5 or do I need to generate a second DES key? Thanks.

Frank