OpenSSH with latest GSSAPI patch now storing credentials !

Someone please at nospam.net
Wed Mar 27 06:49:04 EST 2002

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know, especially Simon, that I just tryed out
your latest patch for OpenSSH 3.1p1 and it works perfect, the
credentials are finaly stored and a klist will show my credential, great
work !!!

Just a little remark, I am running sshd in debugging mode and the :

debug1: No GSSAPI credentials stored

message, still appears, I think it shoudln't appear anymore.

Now I have a question, did you implement an option or something similar
so that it is possible to always get a forwardable ticket when logging
in with SSH ? Is that possible ?

Cheers and many thanks!