SSH with Kerberos 5 GSSAPI

Someone please at nospam.net
Fri Mar 22 05:25:42 EST 2002

Hello,

I just compiled SSH v3.0.2p1 with the GSSAPI patch included. It works
fine, well I get my password authenticated by the KDC but I have
remarked that I didn't get any tickets, is that normal ? Or maybe I have
to to myself a kinit after the login with ssh ?

The problem is that when I do kinit to get my ticket i get the following
error:

 > kinit
Password for username at REALM:
kinit(v5): No credentials cache found when initializing cache

What does that mean ? I am using Linux with MIT Kerberos 5 v 1.2.3.

Thanks for the help
Regards