Question About Kerberos

Mark H. Wood mwood at mhw.ULib.IUPUI.Edu
Thu Mar 21 09:48:45 EST 2002

Danny Lai <dannylai at pacific.net.sg> wrote:
[snip]
> (b) I was trying to installed OpenSSH but I can't find any article
> mention about configuring OpenSSH with Kerberos V. Where can I locate
> any document?

The GSSAPI code in OpenSSH (which is how you hook it to Kerberos V) is
still an unofficial patch, as it has been for a long time.  I don't
know why it never gets accepted into the official code.  See:

http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Our lives are forever changed.  But *that* is exactly as it always was.