alpha release of Krb5::KDB perl modules

Dave Steiner steiner at bakerst.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 15 11:44:13 EST 2002

Right now it's still "read-only" although you can change some of the
data (just can't do anything with it after that ;-).  My initial needs
were pretty simple so I haven't done a lot of work with
encoding/decoding the fields.  But I'll be looking into these and
other suggestions for future direction ideas.  Thanks.

later,
ds