Securing Mac OS 9.x

mike kimball mike at scl.utah.edu
Mon Mar 4 20:21:42 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Kerberos list and wondered what information all of you
might have on securing Mac OS 9.x.  We are interested in what other
universities are doing in an open lab environment, e.g. combining
Kerberos with MacAdministrator, uLog, or any tools you've developed
in-house.  Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Essentially we want to make our public machines require people to log
in before use, integrate the authenticated domain with certain
applications, and of course be maintained via RevRdist.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael T. Kimball