windows gss-api

Rick mail at server.net
Fri Mar 1 14:20:47 EST 2002

It's not one of yours.  It's from MS.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.as
p.

I wish I could use the MIT KDC but can't.

> gss-server asample/win_nt4.kerberos.com
Still not working.

MS really doesn't seem to provide a way to debug this type of thing.  Ktpass
is used to create principals and mappings.  How are they removed?  If I
create a principal without mapping it to a user, how can I remove it?

-Thanks

news:t53wuww1vvc.fsf at horowitz-m1.mit.edu...