.k5login and only allow rcp

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Jun 21 03:42:21 EDT 2002

    Ken>     Try the .k5user to specify what an account can run

I've been playing around with this. The content of .k5users:

        tuzjfi:~# cat .k5users
        turbo at BAYOUR.com /bin/ls

Previously I had a '.k5login' with the content 'turbo at BAYOUR.COM', and
doing a 'ksu' worked fine...

Trying to execute

        ksu root -n turbo at BAYOUR.COM -e /bin/ls -a /

I get:

        Authenticated turbo at BAYOUR.COM
        ksu[3081]: 'ksu root' authenticated turbo at BAYOUR.COM for turbo on /dev/tty3
        Account root: authorization for turbo at BAYOUR.COM for execution of /bin/ls failed
        ksu[3081]: Account root: authorization for turbo at BAYOUR.COM for execution of /bin/ls failed

--
Peking cryptographic assassination Cocaine CIA Albanian KGB
counter-intelligence explosion strategic Ortega iodine Serbian bomb