File Services

klaas hagemann klaas at northsailor.de
Tue Jun 18 04:15:31 EDT 2002

Hi,

we are building a distributed linux enviroment with a few thousands of
clients. To realize single sign on we decided to use Kerberos V for
authentication and Netscape LDAP for authorisation.
This works fine so far. But we need a few directorys, beeing available all
over the network, e.g. home-directory, group-directories, and so on.
I tried a bit with NFS V4, but did not really succeed.
Has anyone another good idea for a working file service fitting to my
enviroment?

Thanks
Klaas