Double log entries for V5 1.2.4 on Solaris 8

Leonard J. Peirce peirce at gumby.it.wmich.edu
Fri Jun 7 16:04:56 EDT 2002

In our kdc and kadmin logs we're seeing exactly two copies of every message
that gets logged.  This has been happening for a while (I think back to 1.2.2)
and while it doesn't really hurt anything it is getting annoying.  Did we do
something wrong when we built/configured things?  This happens both with
FILE and SYSLOG.

BTW, in case anyone is interested we did finally recover from the database
corruption problem that I posted about back in March.  Many thanks to
Ken Raeburn for his helpful advice and patience.

Leonard J. Peirce                    Email:  leonard.peirce at wmich.edu
UNIX System Administrator
Western Michigan University
Office of Information Technology
Kalamazoo, MI  49008                 Phone:  (616) 387-5430