help.....krb5 on aix 51L

Dan Million lio at hpss1.ccs.ornl.gov
Thu Jul 25 13:01:13 EDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Isabelle Doran wrote:

> This is a list of the filesets I presently have installed on my server.
> Am I missing something here?
>
> [
>   Fileset                      Level  State  Type  Description (Uninstaller)
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   vac.C                      5.0.2.5    C     F    C for AIX Compiler
>   vac.C.readme.ibm           5.0.2.3    C     F    C for AIX iFOR/LS
>
> I tried compiling again and I still get the same error.
> What "configure" options did you used??

Yes, it looks like you've got the AIX compiler installed, the same one I
use.

I use:	configure --with-cc=cc --with-ccopts="-O" \
		--without-krb4 --without-tcl \
		--disable-shared

Did you reconfigure with --with-cc=cc to tell it NOT to use gcc?

I use --without-tcl because I'm not interested in the Tcl tests.

Dan