please help me

Isiah Thomas isiah.thomas at databuilt.com
Wed Jul 24 11:45:38 EDT 2002

First let me say I am not a Linux guru.  I normally work on our WAN
network.  I have been give the task to set up a Linux server.  I have
done so, the twist now is to install kerberos, and have our windows 2000
Server authenticate to this server.  In other words,  have the windows
2000 server ask the Linux server for users and their passwords.
> I hope I am stating my need correct to you.  Any help you can provide
is
> much appreciated.  Let me give my thanks in advanced.

Isiah Thomas
Sr. WAN Engineer

DATABUILT, INC. Information Powering Productivity
(843) 836-2166
(843) 247-6541 Mobile
(843) 836-2939 Fax