Bad encryption type from gss-server

Carcassone France carcassone_fr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 18:32:18 EDT 2002

The shared lib version of gss-server which is
reporting "Bad encryption" is using HP's libraries.
If I build the share lib version using MIT 1.2.5, I
get this at run time:
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: krb5int_cc_default
(code)  from /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.2
IOT trap

I'll get help from HP.  In the meantime, can you
expand on this "bad encryption" problem?  Obviously
there is a mismatch between gss-server's encryption
algorithm and what's been put in the ticket by krbtgt.
 Is there anyway to "force" them to use the lowest
denominator?