TGT Flags

Philippe Perrin philippeperrin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 11:48:58 EST 2002

Hello

With Solaris 8 and the MIT Kerberos 1.2.3, I've replaced /bin/login with
/usr/local/sbin/login.krb5 as is described in
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-1.2/krb5-1.2.3/doc/install.html#SEC60
The SSO mechanism works fine : when logging on the text console, I run
"klist -f" to see my tickets, and I can see my TGT. What I do *NOT*
understand is its flags : klist says they are "IA".
I know that the "I" stands for "Initial", but I can't figure out what "A"
means. I searched
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-1.2/krb5-1.2.3/doc/user-guide.html#SEC9
and the man page of klist, with no success.

Can anyone tell me
1) what this "A" flag means ?
2) what I have to configure to have the "F" (forwardable) flag on my TGT ?

Thanks

Philippe