MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.1.x cred cache breaks Win2k service

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at watsun.cc.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:49:54 EST 2002

In article <slrna77h48.r95.mfrisch at gateway.isurfer.ca>,
Mike Frisch <mfrisch at isurfer.ca> wrote:
: With the recent changes to the Kerberos Credentials Cache in MIT
: Kerberos for Windows 2.1 and later, my service on Windows 2000 is now
: broken.  Without being able to use impersonation, how do I allow a
: Windows 2000 service to perform Kerberos/GSS operations on behalf of
: other users?
:
: Mike.

I'm not sure I understand the problem you are having.  Would you care
to describe what you were doing with previous versions that no longer
works?

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
 kermit-support at columbia.edu                OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH