1)kerberizing an app and 2) the mit kerberos on NT4/w2k executables (server)

David Lawler Christiansen (NT) DAVIDCHR at windows.microsoft.com
Mon Feb 25 13:27:56 EST 2002

I've heard people talking about "compatibility problems" on this list.
I don't agree with them, but I can at least understand why people would
call the behavior that.

I have not heard about the "genuine issues" you describe.  Could you
enumerate them?  If there are "genuine issues" with MS Kerberos, we
would obviously like to know about them.  Heck, there might even be
fixes already.

-----
This message or posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.
Any opinions or policies stated in this mail are my opinions and do not
necessarily constitute those of my employer.
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (including "spam")
is prohibited without my expressed prior request.  I retaliate viciously
against spammers and spam sites.