Problems compiling krb5-1.2.3

Dirk Heinrichs heinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Fri Feb 15 04:10:37 EST 2002

Hello,

I found nothing on google about this so I ask here.

I compiled krb5-1.2.3 on Linux (m68k). I finally got it to compile but had
to do some Makefile changes in some places (lib/krb5/ccache/file/Makefile
is one of them). Every now and then during compilation I got some kind of
identifier not declared or undefined reference message. In every case it
was "-DHAVE_NETINET_IN_H=1" missing in the CFLAGS macro in the Makefile.

In config.cache in can find a corresponding line for netinet/in.h which is
set to "no", but watching the output of a configure run, the presence of
netinet/in.h is never tested.

Am I missing something?

Bye...

    	Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs		| Tel:	+49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager	| Fax:	+49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH	| Mail:	dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b	| Web:	http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen		| ICQ#:	110037733