Does MIT support Microsoft Credential Cache

Danilo Almeida dalmeida at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 14 13:49:07 EST 2002

I am not sure whether we will be able to plug into the MS cache
directly.  There are some patches for doing that, but they require some
reworking to integrate well into the code.

In any case, there is the ms2mit utility which allows you to grab creds
from the MS cache into an MIT cache.

- Danilo

-----Original Message-----
From: kerberos-admin at MIT.EDU [mailto:kerberos-admin at MIT.EDU] On Behalf
Of Srinivas Cheruku
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:30 AM
To: kerberos at mit.edu
Subject: Does MIT support Microsoft Credential Cache

Hi all,

Please can any one of you give me the information.

What types of Credentials Cache does MIT Support?

Will it support Microsoft Credentail Cache on Win2k?

Can a gss application developed using MIT GSS will be able to read the
credentials from the microsoft credential cache?

What are the implications if these cache types when clients are on XP?

Thanks a lot,
Srini
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you
may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
for
messages of this kind.