[MIT] Simple telnet question

Philippe Perrin philippeperrin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:56:55 EST 2002

I forgot to mention the behavior of the telnet client : once the TGT is
acquired, I run the client, and the server asks for a password. I exit the
client, and klist shows me that no host/... ticket has been asked to the
KDC.
So the problem is that the client does NOT ask for a ticket to the KDC. But
it does with other telnet servers ! What went wrong ? (let me remind you
that this MIT telnet server worked fine with other clients, so I don't think
it can be its fault)

Philippe

news: a48rm4$ub1$1 at news.u-bordeaux.fr...