urgent assistance

dr.mrs.marian abacha chama0 at eudoramail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:27:55 EST 2002

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Dr. Mrs. Marian Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of
state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while
still on active
service for our Country.
I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great
assistance to
me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 76MILLION U.S
dollars cash
which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.
This money
came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband
and a Russian
firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel
plant. The Russian
partners returned my husband's share being the above sum after
his death.
Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their
probe into my
husband's financial resources, which has led to the freezing of
all our
accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
licenses and
the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast
to withdraw
this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
down. I have
deposited the money in a security vault for safe keeping with
the help of
very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known
about this fund
by the government because there is no documentation showing
that we received
such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
government
attitude to my financial affairs, I cannot make use of this
money within.
Bearing in mind that you may assist me, 20% of the total amount
will be paid
to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for
expenses incurred
by the parties involved and this will be paid before sharing.
Half of my75%
will be paid in to my account on your instruction once the
money hits your
account, while the other half will be invested by your humble
self in any
viable business venture you deem fit, with you as manager of
the invested
funds. Remunerations, during the investment period will be on a
50/50 basis.
Your URGENT response is needed. All correspondence must be
through mylawyer,fax:234-1-7594494. Attentioned to my attorney
(abbas bundu). Please do not
forget to include your direct tel/fax line for easy reach.
I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial
hope.Regards
Dr. Mrs. Marian Sani Abacha.
C/o abbas bundu (counsel)