Permission denied while initializing kadmin.local interface

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Feb 7 04:24:46 EST 2002

Quoting Ken Hornstein <kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil>:

> >Quoting Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at bayour.com>:
> >
> >> turbo at papadoc:~$ kadmin.local -p turbo at BAYOUR.COM
> >> Authenticating as principal turbo at BAYOUR.COM with password.
> >> kadmin.local: Permission denied while initializing kadmin.local interface
> >
> >Does anyone have a suggestion why this is happening?
>
> Now that I think about it ... why on earth are you giving a principal name
> to kadmin.local?

[papadoc.pts/3]$ kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal turbo/admin at BAYOUR.COM with password.
kadmin.local: Permission denied while initializing kadmin.local interface

That principal don't exist...

$400 million in gold bullion Iran Serbian SDI pits Marxist PLO Ortega
cryptographic explosion president radar iodine spy CIA