kerberos 1.2.6 and samba 2.2.7

john pullan j.pullan at uws.edu.au
Mon Dec 16 18:22:33 EST 2002

Hi again,

Sorry for the 2nd email. This only seems to happen on linux-sparc. If I
compile on an X86 machine its OK.

Also when I compile samba with krb5 there's a compile error on line 2064 of
krb5.h. It doesn't like "profile_t *", changing it to "void *" fixes it. I
dont know if this will cause a problem... void is a long pointer just like
profile_t.

Cheers,
John