Kerberos 64 bit compiles

Morrison, Wayne Wayne.Morrison at hp.com
Thu Dec 12 15:56:23 EST 2002

OpenVMS has MIT Kerberos 1.2.6 building in a 64 bit environment on Alpha.
We're still in the testing phase, but so far, everything looks good.  An
earlier version of Kerberos for OpenVMS was also built for 64 bits.
We've had to make a few minor changes, but nothing substantial.
If you want to look at the earlier code (1.0.5), it's available from
the OpenVMS Kerberos web site at:

	http://www.openvms.compaq.com/openvms/products/kerberos/

We'll post the 1.2.6 code once we release the newer version.

And our next work item after releasing the 1.2.6 version is to port
to IA64.

	Wayne Morrison
	Project Leader,
	Kerberos for OpenVMS