Kerberos error message

Jim Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 10 18:45:24 EST 2002

Alot of our users have been getting the following popup error messages
when using their Eudora clients:

Kclnt32 Server rejected: Server rejected authentication (during sendauth
exchange) Permission denied in replay cache code

Our mail server has been undergoing a number of changes (upgrade of hardware,
different disks, etc.) and we didn't see any of these until recently.  Has
anyone seen these before or know why they may appear?

Looking in the maillogs I see:

Dec 10 05:42:40 mail popper[13781]: machine1.ncsa.uiuc.edu: recvauth failed--Permission denied in replay cache code [pop_init.c:332]

But looking at the qpopper4.0.5b1 source we are using I don't see anything
pop out yet.

Thanks.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>