Kerberized login for LINUX

klaas hagemann klaas at northsailor.de
Thu Aug 29 09:54:56 EDT 2002

Hi Harry,

the best way is to use the pam_krb5 module. i used the one which is shipped
with redhat.
it works perfect for suse linux.
download the rpm and install the pam-module.
you will need the krb5-libs from redhat as well or you will have to do some
renaming with the libaries.

to be sure that you can access on the system, you could either keep one
console open or first try it with login and afterwards with the
sshd-pam-konfiguration.

Klaas