LDAP/Kerberos user management

Security Admin secadmin at visualmedia.com
Tue Aug 27 11:44:04 EDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, John Green wrote:

Actually, autofs does *not* implement NFS. It just answers file system
mount and  unmount  requests from the autofs file system. So they mounts
can be of anytype of fs that your version of autofs understands.

As for AFS, it only uses KRB4. Unless  you look at things like OpenAFS. If
you want an encrypted FS you can use Sun's SEAM (SecNFS) which is KRB5
based. Or wait for NFSv4

		--jason