Transition of profiles

Ninja Lindquist Ninja.Lindquist at havok.com
Wed Aug 21 02:59:36 EDT 2002

I am looking into Kerberos as part of a replacement solution in our
company. We are trying to get rid of our Windows servers and want to use
only Linux servers. Our clients will still be Windows 2000 though. I
have a few questions/thoughts that I am hoping to get some help with.

How will I go about transferring the profiles people have now to the
KDC, if possible at all?

The shares people have on their local computers will they be accessible
as before? I am thinking about the permissions for groups that you can
set.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
   Ninja